1. Data protection declaration Data protection is important to us and we take it very seriously. We, H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG, strive towards a trusting working relationship with you and want to ensure that you are entirely satisfied in every respect. This of course includes handling your personal data. In these data protection rules we would like to provide you with information on how we process your personal information. Please therefore take note of the following information. Our data protection regulations complement the conditions of use of the website of H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG.
The operator of the website and controller for data protection is: H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG Brunnenstraße 34 78554 Aldingen
Changes to this data protection declaration might be necessary to improve the website, to implement new legal regulations or new technologies, or to improve our service for you. We therefore advise that you occasionally read through them again.
2. General information on the processing of personal information This data protection declaration applies to data, including personal data which is collected by H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG about you. Personal data are data or a combination of individual pieces of data using which you can be identified. We collect, process and use your personal data whilst complying with the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and the data protection regulations of the European Union. Under no circumstances will we forward your personal data to third parties outside H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG for advertising or marketing purposes without your approval. As a company, we make use of external service providers. If the data processed is personal data, appropriate contractual agreements and organisational measures have been made/taken in accordance with applicable law to ensure your data remains safe. At our company, compliance with legal provisions and this declaration is monitored by our data protection officers. Our employees know how to handle personal data and know about compliance with data protection regulations.
3. Type and extent of data use In accordance with the principle of data avoidance and data economy, we will only collect personal data on our website when this is either required for the purpose desired by us and you and/or when you provide us with it freely. When entering personal or business data (e.g. email address, name, address), the provision of your data takes place on a strictly voluntary basis. By entering the information, you are declaring that the data entered can be collected, processed or used for getting in touch, administering the contract, for protecting legitimate own business interests or for the purpose cited by you. There is no collection, processing or use for any other reason. This consent can be revoked at any time with future effect.
4. How we use your data We use the data that we collect to provide the services you request, to inform you about other services and seminars offered by H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG and to administer our website and services. The following are ways we can use the data:
Sending documents and information
Registration for programmes or offers (seminars) at your request
Provision of other services which we have offered to you
Payment processing for purchases and other services
Protection against or determination of possible fraudulent transactions
If permitted by law, delivery of user-specific, unsolicited offers and information on products and services of H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG
Development and provision of advertisements adapted to your interests
Surveys on our websites
Knowledge about how you landed on our website
Determination of the effectiveness of our advertising
Implementation of our General Terms and Conditions and other administration of our business
5. Your data protection rights as a data subject In respect of H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG, you have a right to:
Information from the controller on the data saved about you
Correction of incorrectly stored data
Deletion of data which is no longer required which is not subject to a duty to preserve records
Revocation at any time of any consent you have granted concerning the processing and use of your data which is not required due to overriding legislation or which is not immediately required to process an existing contractual relationship.
On request, we will inform you in writing in accordance with applicable law whether and which personal data is stored with us about you.
6. Protection of minors Generally children and persons under 18 years of age should not provide us with personal data without the consent of their parents. We do not request any personal data from children and we assure you that we do not knowingly collect the personal data of children, use it in any way or make it known to third parties without authorisation.
7. Sending data via the Internet The Internet is a platform open to the world. Due to the unique way the Internet works as well as system-specific risks, all data you want sent takes place at your own risk. Anything else only applies if we offer you an encrypted way to transmit data.
8. Security measures We have taken comprehensive measures to secure your data. Your data which you have entered and we have saved, e.g. in HTML pages (contact forms), are transmitted in an encrypted format (SSL - Secure Socket Layer) via the public data network to H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG, where it is saved and processed..
9. Consent to the sending of data within the scope of the services you wish to receive You have decided to stay informed about future offers, services and products (e.g. newsletter, forms, etc.) by our company. Within the scope of use of this portal, your data is processed internally. The security of your data is ensured as well possible through requisite security measures taken within our company. Your data is, for example, only used within the scope of the principle of purpose limitation and data economy so that only information you have provided that is absolutely necessary is stored.
10. Links These data protection provisions apply to all data collected and processed by H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG. In a small number of instances you have the option to click on a link within the H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG site to directly access the website of another provider for whose content the respective provider is themselves responsible. We cannot be held liable for how third-party websites are used. When leaving the H+K Härte- und Oberflächentechnik GmbH + Co. KG site therefore, we recommend enquiring with the operators of the linked websites about their data protection guidelines.
13. Your contact for data protection matters If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, then you can contact our data protection officers directly, who are also available in instances of information retrieval, applications or complaints:
Medagent GmbH & Co. KG Griesweg 47D 78570 Mühlheim Germany
Upon request, you are notified in writing whether - and if so which - personal data is stored about you in accordance with applicable law.